tisdag 25 augusti 2009

the show in pooring rain, last sat

Cecilia, me and my sis Jessica.

Glad we hade good raincoats on last saturday! It was crazy rain. But it kind of stop until open bitch.
I wasent able to show both Smilla and Clover (and Jessica my sister didnt want to) so Cecial helped me out, it turned out were good ;)

Haha, love this pic, seems like I do everything as my master Pia!! Didnt know I stand like her even! Here we are in openklass, me and Clover got 4th plac, Pia and her young sold dog Bella was 5th and Cecilia and Smilla second with a CK!

Smilla looked supergood today! And in best bitch she even competed against her mom from veteran, Smilla was 5th best btich at the show. jessica was really happy as she only wanted to show her one time as a grown up.


My Clover was limping a little bit, and I think she must have played to hard with haer dog friends. She is so ruff sometimes. To bad. She lookes great tooo.

2 kommentarer:

Carro sa...

GRATTIS TILL FINA RESULTAT!!! SUPERKUL!

Kramar från mig och Ful-Angus

Emma, Sweden sa...

TACK!
kul va, Angus släkting fick CK.

hoppas vi ses snart :)
kram från oss