tisdag 14 april 2009

the Sthlm show 2 days ago.

So I told you guys that Clover got her exellent and reserve in openclass out of eleven dogs or so.
The detailed description from judge Jan Herngren was:
"Very nicely cut head. A little roundish eye. Good underline. Good placed shoulder. Exellent chest. Very good angulated back. Suitable bone and feet to the body. Very good coat. When moving from the side she would need a stronger back. Moves good in the back but a little short an instable in the front."
(this is funny, cos I think she moves better in the front than the back)




Have I told you lately how much I LOVE this dog? I DO do do.
Sweet Sara was with me at the show, and she took the lovley pics! Thank you!

2 kommentarer:

Emilia sa...

Rött band! Jippie, Jippie, jippie!

Emma sa...

exakt!!! kul va? äntligen ;)