lördag 21 mars 2009

spotlight dogs #1

I will try something new. And give u guys some dogs that I like. There are more and more people visiting here everyday, so I need to get you something to see. Not just Clover, even though she´s the best...

So I start out with Buster, that you saw me showing on a pic in the last post.
He is soon a champion in the US. Hes really good looking and has the sweetest temprament and is one of Pats yellow boys (always at least 2 around her ;) more about his half brother Cosmo another day.

Windrose Leagacy of Blockbuster "Buster" is a son of Casper (WR CH Winnie´s Block Buster MH WCX) and granson of Swedish CH Novacroft Mixedspice. And his mom (Windrose Edna Anne) is a granddother of sweet Olga (Winnie's Ball Room) how lived with me some years back. Anyway, I love to se how much these dogs behave or look like there pedegree dogs in the past. And I guess that what so intresting with dog breeding!


Inga kommentarer: