onsdag 25 mars 2009

spotlight dog #2

These dogs dosent come in any order, Im just telling you my favorite labs (and please tell me if you dont want youre dog here).

Edda, Su(u)ch Winnie's Mary Go Round is the best looking girl ever. Yeah...better than Clovie (dont tell her that). In my eyes she is perfect. Has always been too, right from the start ;) cutest puppy ever.
And she knows she is beautiful!

I took all these pics of her, at Winnies kennel. Have I told you guys that I have a photo memory? I remember almost everything in pics. So this comes pretty handy with dogs, cos I have many files in my head with dogs I seen in my life. So I also remember when I took the pic.
For more info on Edda the beautiful one, go to my links and Winnies kennel, there you can se her offspring too!







Inga kommentarer: